CVS Specialty Pharmacy Locator – CVS Health
CVS specialty pharmacy – CVS pharmacy is one of the biggest names in the United States when it comes to pharmaceutical chains. As per the data points released in 2021, one of the biggest pharmaceutical giants in the United States has more than 9900 locations throughout the nation.
Apart from being one of the biggest pharmaceutical giants in the United States, CVS Health is also known for acquiring several other companies and improving their services under their tag. For example, the previous pharmacy provided COVID testing services at all of their minute clinic locations throughout the nation.
Today, we are here to talk about CVS specialty pharmacy. We will look at the services they provide and what else they can offer. We will also take a look at the appointment process at CVS specialty pharmacy.
What is a CVS Specialty Pharmacy?
CVS specialty pharmacy is this special service for people suffering from complex and chronic conditions. People suffering from conditions like multiple sclerosis, arthritis, HIV, infertility, cancer, any rare genetic disorder, or similar condition can easily order their prescribed medicines from CVS specialty pharmacy.
Most specialty pharmacies around the United States will provide you with online order services, but with the help of a severe specialty pharmacy, you can select multiple modes to receive your prescriptions.
You can even ask for a pick-up, and they will arrange your prescription at any CVS pharmacy throughout the nation. They also provide great customer support and a dashboard so that you can easily track your orders.
CVS Specialty Pharmacy Locator
Before we move ahead and talk about anything else related to CVS specialty pharmacy, let’s take a look at the store locator tool.
If you are not able to locate the nearby CVS specialty pharmacy, then you might not be able to get the best services provided by the company. You can follow the below-given steps to easily locate a CVS specialty pharmacy.
- First of all, you have to click on the above-given button, which will directly take you to the official website of CVS specialty.
- The button will further redirect you to the Official store locator tool by CVS specialty pharmacy.
- Once you are on the page, it will ask you to enter one thing. You will have to enter your zip code, city name, state name, street address, or store number.
- If you are going for anything other than the zip code or store number, then we suggest you enter the complete name. Kindly do not use CA for California.
- Once you have entered Your zip code or state name, kindly click on the services you need. If you are looking for a minute clinic, 24-hour pharmacy, or immunizations, then you can select it and press the button named to find a store.
- As soon as you click the button, it will come up with the list or map view of all the previous specialty pharmacies around your neighborhood.
CVS specialty pharmacy locator tool will also provide you with information regarding the pharmacy. For example, it will provide you with the exact address of the pharmacy, including the directions. You can simply press directions, and it will create the directions on your Google map.
Apart from that, it will also provide you with the store number, contact number at the store, and additional available services. Most serious specialty pharmacies around the United States are going to have similar timing between 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Refill your prescription at CVS specialty pharmacy
Once you have learned how you can easily locate the nearby CVS pharmacy, now it is time for you to take a look at the Process of refilling your prescription at CVS pharmacy.
To refill your prescription at CVS specialty pharmacy, you will require an online account. You can follow up below-given steps to create an online account.
If you already have your account, then you can skip this part. You are not required to create a new account every time you are trying to refill your prescription.
- To create a new account, kindly click on the above-given button. It will directly take you to the new account page at the official website of CVS specialty pharmacy.
- Once you are on the web page, it will ask a bunch of questions, including your first name, phone number, date of birth, e-mail address, home address, etc.
- Apart from that, it will also ask for whom you are creating an account. If you are creating an account for someone else, kindly mention it.
Once you have entered all the information, kindly click on continue, and it will ask you to enter some other information regarding the patient, including details of health insurance and a one-time password for verification received on your email address.
People who are caregivers or help anyone else who is not capable of performing all the tasks by themselves are advised to call 1-800-237-2767. It is a toll-free number, and you can call it from any phone you want.
CVS specialty pharmacies also take care of everyone who is not capable of performing all the tasks by themselves and does not have any caregivers. Those people can contact their customer support at CVS specialty pharmacy at 1-855-264-3239.
There are multiple ways you can use CVS specialty pharmacy to order your prescription. First of all, you can use the official website of CVS specialty pharmacy, or you can also use their mobile application, which is way more convenient.
- To refill your prescription at CVS specialty pharmacy, kindly click on the refill button in your CVS specialty pharmacy application or website.
- If you are using their mobile application, then you don’t have to log in again and again to your account. It will simply ask you for a PIN, or you can also use your fingerprint to unlock the application.
- On the other hand, people who are using their official website to refill their prescription will have to visit the official website and click on the refill now button given on The home page.
- Alternatively, you can also sign in, and it will provide you with a similar dashboard to refill your prescription.
- Along with refilling your prescription, you can also use the CVS specialty pharmacy platform to keep track of your medication.
The platform is smart enough to provide you with alerts whenever you require them. Without signing in, the CVS specialty pharmacy platform won’t allow you to create an order and get your prescription refilled.
Which Type of Diseases are Covered by CVS Specialty Pharmacy?
As part of the official website of CBS specialty pharmacy, currently, they are offering services for more than 35 chronic and severe diseases. We have provided the list of all the diseases down below.
If you are not finding the disease you are looking for in the below-given list, then you can contact their customer support for better guidance. The customer support might suggest you go for other CVS services, including CVS minute clinic and CVS pharmacy.
- Allergic Asthma
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bladder Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Crohn’s Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Endometrial Cancer
- Growth Hormone Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Angioedema
- High Cholesterol
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Immune Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lysosomal Storage Disorders
- Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Thyroid Cancer
What is Special about CVS Specialty Pharmacy?
Before we wrap up our session, let’s take a quick look at all the benefits and specialties of CVS specialty pharmacy. You might ask why you should switch your specialty pharmacy services to CVS specialty pharmacy.
There are several benefits provided by CVS specialty pharmacy. First of all, it allows you to order your prescription using various modes, including its official website and mobile application. You can simply install their application on your Android or apple mobile phone and make a purchase anytime you want.
Most specialty pharmacy services will deliver your medication at your home, but CVS specialty pharmacy also allows you to pick up your prescription at any location of CVS pharmacy throughout the nation.
Lastly, CVS pharmacy also has dedicated customer support where you can ask any question regarding your prescription or order. Customer support is available 24 * 7, and they can also help you with anything, starting from creating an account to tracking your order.
Does CVS specialty pharmacy accept health insurance?
Yes, CVS specialty pharmacies accept health insurance. It is mentioned on their official website that they accept every type of health insurance, including partial payment, half payment, or full payment by the health insurance provider. The policy of severe specialty pharmacies can change anytime, and you should consult with customer care before you make any purchase.