Report Lateral Flow Test Gov UK – Order Lateral Flow Test – 2022
Report Lateral Flow Test Gov UK – After fighting for more than 2 ½ years, The people and government of the United Kingdom realized that we have to live with COVID. There is no escape from the virus, and every preparation against the virus has always been not enough.
Recently Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced his so-called visionary “live with COVID plan.” As per the plan, the government is not Going to give a free lateral flow test to every citizen of the country. Apart from that, Mask Requirements and isolation rules have also changed from necessary to guidelines.
Still, it is very important for you to stay safe and ensure the safety of your friends and family. The virus is not going to stop even though the government has announced a special policy. As a society, we have to do our part, and one of those is the Report lateral flow test.
It is very important for you to Report lateral flow tests That will ensure the safety of both yourself and your family. We will talk about everything related to the lateral flow test. So let’s get started.
Report Lateral Flow Test
Before we move ahead and talk about other things related to the test, let’s first discuss how to Report lateral flow tests. Don’t worry. We will use the official website of the UK government to Report lateral flow tests.
As per the website of the National Health Service and guidelines issued by the UK government, you should report your lateral flow test as soon as you take it. There is a limit of 24 hours which means you cannot upload results older than 24 hours.
Even though the government has already announced its life, reporting your lateral flow test is still as relevant as it was before. Reporting lateral flow tests to allow the government to understand the current situation and create policies according to that.
The official platform of the UK government will not let you Report lateral flow tests without verifying the test and your identification. The validation of both your test and identification is necessary because it is going to be part of national data, and it can influence policymaking.
- First of all, you have to have the QR code or ID number printed on the strip. Usually, it is printed on the part of the kit which shows the result. It will ensure that you have the right test.
- Apart from that, you should have a local mobile phone number. Your mobile number must be able to receive texts. The UK government platform might send you a text to verify and confirm your identity and result.
Now let’s address the biggest question of the day, which is how to Report lateral flow tests? We have attached a step-by-step tutorial that will help you to easily report your lateral flow test to the UK government website.
- First of all, you have to click on the above-given button, which will directly take you to the official website of the UK government.
- The above-given button will also redirect you to the reporting page, where you will be able to report your lateral flow test.
- As soon as you are at each owner’s official reporting page, kindly search and press a green-colored button name starting now.
- The button will take you to the next step, where it will ask you to either create a new account or sign in with your previous credentials. You can select one depending on the situation.
- Once you have logged in, it will start with a questionnaire. The first question will be, who are you reporting a result for? If you are reporting for yourself, then you can click me and proceed.
- On the next pages, it will ask you where you live. You can select one out of four locations starting from England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- After that, you have to answer a bunch of questions starting from why you took this test? Are you taking this test for your job? You can fill out all of your situations and proceed ahead.
- On the next page, it will ask you the time when you took the test. Kindly remember you cannot report tests older than 24 hours.
- Here it will ask you to enter the strip ID number, which will be a unique ID, or you can also scan the QR code placed on the test strip.
- As a final step, it will ask you to enter your full name, address, date of birth, gender, and contact information which will include a mobile number and email address.
- Lastly, the government will send you a confirmation message on your mobile phone.
Kindly do not worry about anything. You can use single contact information for multiple tests, but you have to follow the process again and again.
Why Report Lateral Flow Tests?
Now you might be asking yourself why you should Report the lateral flow test? Even though Prime Minister Boris Johnson has already announced a life with COVID plan.
There are so many benefits of reporting your lateral flow test to the official website of the UK government. First of all, it helped the government to understand the current COVID-19 situation in the country.
Usually, people do not get symptoms of infection, and they become the biggest threat to the community. The reporting will allow the government to take action as soon as possible.
At the same time, the government will get to know about the new outbreak in the country. If more people start reporting positive tests from the same, it will be a clear indication that a new outbreak is happening in one specific area. It will help the authorities prepare for any upcoming situation.
As you are already aware, the UK government is doing everything in its hand to ensure the safety of people at high risk. Even if you do not develop any symptoms, but you are positive for novel coronavirus, you could be the carrier of the virus and infect an immunocompromised person.
In recent weeks, the Prime Minister of England, Boris Johnson, has announced a new policy named live with covid. As per the policy, the government will lift every restriction related to novel coronavirus in exchange for cooperation from the general public.
From now on, the general public will not be eligible for the free weekly lateral flow tests. At the same time, the government has also lifted the restrictions on isolation after finding positive, etc.
But, it is very important for you to Report lateral flow tests in order to ensure the safety of your friends and family. We have included a step-by-step tutorial in the above blog, which will help you easily Report lateral flow tests to the official website of the UK government.
The process is very simple, and everyone can use it. But, you will require an active mobile number which will help the government to ensure the authenticity of the test.
Can I Report multiple lateral flow tests using one mobile number?
Yes, you can use one mobile number to report multiple lateral flow tests at the same time. But, there is one catch in the whole process, you have to repeat the whole process again and again to report multiple tests. Currently, the platform does not allow anyone to report multiple tasks in the same submission. But the government might introduce that feature in the future.
What should I do if I find myself positive?
If you are positive for novel coronavirus in a lateral flow test, then you should isolate yourself as soon as possible to ensure the safety of your friends and family. As for the current guidelines, you are not bound to stay isolated in your home, but you can opt for it and stay at home until all the symptoms are gone, and you start having negative lateral flow tests.
Can I report a negative lateral flow test?
Yes, the UK government requests everyone to report even their negative lateral flow tests. At first glance, you might think that is just foolish, but the reporting is not just limited to positive lateral flow tests. On the platform, the government had given the option to select any result, either positive, negative, or void. These known positive test results allow the government to understand the positive ratio of tests.
What is a lateral flow test?
The lateral flow test, also called rapid testing, is one of the fastest ways to test For a novel coronavirus. Usually, it takes 24 to 48 hours to find the result of COVID-19 testing, but lateral flow tests can give you results within a few minutes. At the same time, it is the best tool for people who do not develop any symptoms of novel coronavirus. The cheaper pricing of the test allowed the government to test as many people as possible using minimum resources.