Publix Covid Vaccines – Since the first day of COVID-19 in the United States, most people and digital platforms are just discussing the services provided by CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid pharmacies. Not many people are discussing how much work other platforms have done during the tough times of COVID-19 for the country.
That is why today we are here to discuss Publix COVID vaccines. Publix has also done a tremendous job despite being a retail chain. Publix is among the biggest employee-owned supermarket chains active in the United States. The company was in business sales 1930s, and they have more than 225,000 employees all around the United States.
If you don’t want to get yourself vaccinated at Walgreens, Rite Aid, or CVS pharmacy, then you can get yourself vaccinated at Publix. Americans don’t have to pay any money to get vaccinated at any Publix store.
Publix COVID Vaccines Appointment Process
Similar to any other vaccination site in the United States, Publix also suggested everyone create an appointment using their official website.
We have attached the step-by-step process to create an online appointment using the official website of Publix. The appointment process is not complicated, and they are also offering the latest updated bivalent COVID vaccine to every eligible American throughout the nation.
Kindly do not skip any step, as the Centers for Disease Control and prevention give the right to every vaccination site in the United States the to cancel the appointment if they do not fall within the eligibility criteria or have the wrong information.
- First of all, you have to open the Publix COVID vaccine page on the official website by clicking on the above-given button.
- Once you have reached the official webpage appointment, kindly scroll a little bit down and find the button named book appointment, and click on it.
- As soon as you click on the button, it will take you to the next page, where you have to select the type of vaccine you are looking for.
- As most people are going to create appointments for updated bivalent COVID vaccines, that is why we are also going to select Pfizer’s updated COVID booster and move ahead.
- After that, it will ask you to find a nearby pharmacy by selecting the state and county.
Remember, Publix is only available in seven states of the United States, including Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
- Once you have entered your state and county, it will present you with a list of all the pharmacies and ask you to select one and continue.
- On the next page, it will ask you to select the date and time of your appointment.
- Once you have selected the date and time of your appointment, it will ask you to enter the complete information of the patient, starting from the first name to the phone number.
After entering all the information, kindly click continue, and it will create an online appointment for you. As you can see, the process is very easy, and anyone can perform it within 5 to 7 minutes.
Do not enter any wrong information as it can lead you to rejection of the appointment at the time of vaccination. There is a specific eligibility criterion for every vaccine, including COVID booster shots.
Publix Pharmacy Locator
Before we move ahead, let’s first take a quick look at the Publix pharmacy locator tool. If you are also trying to create an online appointment for the Publix COVID vaccine, then we suggest everyone use this tool.
The Publix pharmacy locator tool can help you save time by taking a look at all the Publix pharmacies nearby your neighborhood. If there is no location available, then there is no meaning in creating an online appointment using the official website.
- Simply click on the above-given Publix pharmacy store locator button.
- As soon as you reach the tool page, kindly enter your zip code, city name, or complete statement.
- You can also filter out the results depending on the products you are looking for. It will allow you to select anything, including Starbucks, sushi, Kathy, liquor store, drug disposal, pharmacy, etc.
- As soon as you click search, it will show you all the pharmacies or the filtered results.
- The tool will also help you find the directions, address, and phone number of the location.
Publix COVID Vaccine Eligibility
Before we wrap up this session, let’s take a quick look at the eligibility criteria to receive vaccines at Publix pharmacy.
Publix or any other pharmacy in the United States does not impose its eligibility criteria to vaccinate Americans with the COVID vaccine.
Every pharmacy or organization in the United States, including Publix, follows the instructions given by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of the United States. The CDC has released a different set of guidelines for different doses of the COVID vaccine.
- Everyone above the age of six months is eligible to receive the primary series of COVID vaccines in the United States.
- You must maintain at least a 4 to 8 weeks gap between your first and second dose of the primary series.
- Everyone above the age of five years is also eligible to receive at least one booster sort of COVID-19, not the updated one.
- Everyone above the age of 12 is eligible to receive an updated COVID booster shot which is also known as the bivalent COVID vaccine.
- Everyone above the age of 12 is also eligible to receive additional doses if they are immune compromised.
- Everyone above the age of 50 is eligible to receive the second booster shot of the COVID vaccine apart from the updated booster shot.
- You must maintain at least two to five months between each of your COVID vaccine doses.
All of the above-given eligibility criteria and guidelines are released by the Centers for Disease control and prevention. Publix does not impose its eligibility criteria on Americans.
Can I get an additional COVID vaccine dose at Publix?
Yes, you can get yourself vaccinated with an additional COVID vaccine dose at Publix. While you are trying to create the appointment, kindly click on the additional dose section. You don’t have to present any official document from your health care provider to declare yourself as immune compromised.