Rite Aid Covid Testing – After fighting a novel coronavirus for two years, every government in the world realized that you could not win against this virus. You can only protect yourself using different methods. As Per the recent guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, regular COVID testing, vaccination, mask, and social distancing can be effective weapons in fighting against novel coronavirus.
Most governments in the world follow different agencies of the United States and the World Health Organization to make their policies to fight against novel coronavirus.
Nowadays, COVID testing has become necessary in every country around the world; if you want to travel to some other country, you have to get yourself tested and Rite Aid Covid Testing is one of the best.
At the same time, in some countries, it is necessary to get yourself tested for novel coronavirus if you want to attend indoor seminars or social gatherings. That is why a lot of people have been searching for rapid COVID testing near me. That is why we are here today to discuss a few locations for rapid COVID testing near you. So let’s get started.
What are the Types of Rite Aid COVID Testing?
Before we move ahead and talk about anything else, let’s first talk about the major types of COVID testing. The knowledge about the test will give you more clarity for your future COVID test.
Technically, there are two types of COVID testing. The first type is the RT PCR test, while the second category is the home test.
PCR COVID test is the most effective test for novel coronavirus. Usually, it takes 24 to 72 hours to provide results, but the results are going to be the most accurate of any test. Health experts refer to the PCR test as a gold standard when it comes to COVID testing.
The home test has three different categories. Where the first one is exactly similar to the PCR test, but you don’t go anywhere, you take your test at home and send the sample to a laboratory.
The second at-home test is a saliva PCR test which is also very similar to a regular PCR test and takes at least two to four days to provide the results. That I clear a sea of these results are going to be way higher than the last type.
Lastly, the rapid COVID at-home test is the fastest COVID test available in the world. It takes only 15 minutes to provide the result, but the accuracy may vary between 60 to 65%.
Rite Aid Covid Testing
Rapid COVID Testing at Rite Aid
Rite Aid is another big name when it comes to free COVID testing for all eligible Americans. They are also providing free rapid testing for more than two years. You can also schedule a no-cost rapid COVID testing.
The services of Rite Aid pharmacy are only available in 16 states of the US. These states include California, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Washington.
Similar to CVS Health and pharmacy, you will require a vehicle to use the free drive-through testing offered by Rite Aid pharmacy. Currently, they are not accepting walk-ins at most of the locations.
- First of all, you have to click on the above-given button, which will take you to the official website of Rite Aid pharmacy.
- Once you have reached the testing page, you have to scroll down and find the button named schedule appointment.
- After clicking on the Schedule button, it will take you to the third-party page, which is in partnership with Rite Aid pharmacy to create appointments for rapid COVID testing.
- On the schedule page, you must sign in before creating appointments. You can use your Google address to sign in and start the whole process.
- Once you have signed in, it will ask you to enter the pin code or address you live in. After entering the postcode, it will show you all the nearby Rite Aid pharmacy locations and the availability of the tests.
- Now you can select the date and time of your appointment and move ahead.
- On the next page, it will ask you to enter the Detail of the patient, starting from full name, address, gender, contact details, etc.
Rapid COVID Testing at other Locations
Apart from the above-given famous pharmacy chains, there are tons of other locations where you can get rapid COVID testing.
For example, Walmart, in partnership with Quest Diagnostics, is also offering free rapid COVID testing to all eligible Americans. You can benefit from rapid COVID testing at any nearby Walmart or Quest Diagnostics location.
A huge number of independent clinics are also offering pre-rapid COVID testing at numerous locations. These independent clinics are working in partnership with federal or state government administration.