Rapids Appointment Scheduler Online – 2022
Rapids Appointment Scheduler – An identity card is among the most important things for any person. Even as a civilian, we require a photo ID card for various things in our life. The importance of identity cards is the highest for any employee.
Everyone has to carry an ID card while they are on duty, either a civilian or an army man. But, the importance of keeping an ID card for a military man becomes more important as they always carry weapons.
If the army man is on active duty, then there is no problem as an army man can simply go to the base personnel office and ask for a new ID. Usually, the base personnel officer is capable of releasing a new ID card within the hour.
On the other hand, the whole process of getting a new military card for any person who is not on active duty or at the base right now can be very challenging. That is why the defense manpower data center has put together a fabulous website and easy process to create new ideas.
Even the Department of Defense suggested every military man who is not deployed right now use the Rapids appointment scheduler to create an appointment and find the closest ID card office.
Use Rapids appointment scheduler in the right way.
Usually, people do not find any difficulties while using the website of any government department, but the Rapids appointment website is known to work when you need it.
A lot of time, you will find so many difficulties with the website, and it gets very hard for a regular user to operate the website. Sometimes, even experts find it very challenging. But today, we will discuss how you can use a rapid appointment scheduler in the right way.
- Kindly click on the above-given button, which will directly take you to the official website of the ID card office online.
- The button will also redirect you directly to the Rapids appointment scheduler.
- On the appointment page, you will find there are four options. The first option is for fresh appointments, and the second option is to update any data or extend the Academy student certificate.
- The third option on the appointment page is for family ID cards. You can use this option to view your sponsor and family ID card. Along with that, you can also nominate family members, etc.
- The last option is for your own profile. You can use the last option to update GL information or update contact information.
- Because we want to create a fresh appointment, that is why we are going to select the first option.
- Now, on the next page, you have to enter some information regarding your current residence to find a nearby office and create an appointment.
- First, you have to enter either your city name or zip code. If you do not have both of these things, then you can also enter your state name or country name.
Kindly try to enter the complete name of your state rather than using acronyms.
- After that, you can also select the date range. If you are not looking for any date range, then you can proceed with the search.
- Usually, people find a nearby ID card office location. In case you are not able to find a nearby location, then you can increase the radius from 10 miles to 100 or 250 miles.
- By default, the tool is set for 10 miles. You can increase or decrease the radius depending on your need.
- Once you have found a nearby ID card location, you can click select. As soon as you click on select, it will show you all the details related to the location.
For example, it will show you The walk-in hours, office hours, complete address, and contact number, and you can also use the similar option to get directions on Google Maps.
- When you scroll a little bit down, you will find an option named schedule an appointment. That option will show you all the appointments available at that specific location.
- You have to enter your personal information starting from your complete name, mobile number, and e-mail address. As soon as you enter all these details, it will create an appointment for you.
Everyone will suggest that you reach the appointment site at least 15 minutes before your appointment time.
Who is eligible to use the Rapids appointment scheduler?
Rapids appointment scheduler has specific eligibility criteria, and if you fall within that eligibility criteria, then you can use the Rapids appointment scheduler.
As you are already aware, Rapids appointment scheduler is only limited to new military services ID cards, and if you are part of any of the following branches, then you can use rapid appointment scheduler to get a new ID card
- Air Force (including Guard and Reserves)
- Army (including Guard and Reserves)
- Marine Corps & Marine Corps Reserves
- Navy & Navy Reserves
- Coast Guard (and Reserves)
- US Public Health Service
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Department of State members
- Certain Contractors
Do I need any documents to use a rapid appointment scheduler?
You can use your driver’s license, passport, Social Security card, copy of your birth certificate, or any similar form of ID. Apart from that, you can also use the official help desk of Rapids appointment scheduler to ask any doubts.
Apart from all that, if you are married and you want your husband or wife to obtain a military ID card, then you will require special power of attorney to allow them to conduct business on their spouse’s behalf.
At the same time, you also have to provide a signed and verified DD form. It will be a wise decision if you call the official support desk number at 1-800-477-8227.
I am not able to use the Rapids appointment scheduler. What should I do?
A lot of people are not able to make the appointment scheduler as easy as some experts. You are not alone and are not able to use a rapid appointment scheduler. Even if you are able to enter the website, then there could be so much confusion. It is always the best decision to use the support desk of DMDC. You can simply call their user help desk at 1-800-477-8227.