Free Covid Testing Near Me Appointment – Rapid COVID19 Testing
Covid Testing Near Me – After fighting a novel coronavirus for two years, every government in the world realized that you could not win against this virus. You can only protect yourself using different methods. As per the recent guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, regular COVID testing, vaccination, mask, and social distancing can be effective weapons in fighting against novel coronavirus.
Most of the governments in the world are following different agencies of the United States and the World Health Organization to make their policies to fight against novel coronavirus.
Nowadays, COVID testing has become necessary in every country around the world; if you want to travel to some other country, you have to get yourself tested.
At the same time, in some countries, it is necessary to get yourself tested for novel coronavirus if you want to attend indoor seminars or social gatherings. That is why a lot of people have been searching for rapid COVID testing near me. That is why we are here today to discuss a few locations for rapid COVID testing near you. So let’s get started.
What are the Types of COVID Testing?
Before we move ahead and talk about anything else, let’s first talk about the major types of COVID testing. The knowledge about the test will give you more clarity for your future COVID test.
Technically, there are two types of COVID testing. The first type is the RT PCR test, while the second category is the home test.
PCR COVID test is the most effective test for novel coronavirus. Usually, it takes 24 to 72 hours to provide results, but the results are going to be the most accurate of any test. Health experts refer to the PCR test as a gold standard when it comes to COVID testing.
The home test has three different categories. Where the first one is exactly similar to the PCR test, but you don’t go anywhere, and you take your test at home and send the sample to a laboratory.
The second at-home test is a saliva PCR test which is also very similar to a regular PCR test and takes at least two to four days to provide the results. That I clear a sea of these results are going to be way higher than the last type.
Lastly, the rapid COVID at-home test is the fastest COVID test available in the world. It takes only 15 minutes to provide the result, but the accuracy may vary between 60 to 65%.
Free Covid Testing Near Me – Rapid Covid Testing at Walgreens
Walgreens is the biggest name when it comes to COVID testing in the United States of America. In the last 2 ½ years, Walgreens has performed millions of frequency tests in almost every state of the United States of America.
Even today, Walgreens is performing free COVID testing near you. You can use the below given step-by-step tutorial to get an early appointment.
Before you start the appointment process, kindly make sure you have a vehicle because Walgreens does not offer walk-in testing.
- Kindly click on the above-given button to reach the official website of Walgreens. The above-given button will also take you directly to the rapid COVID testing page.
- On the rapid COVID testing page at Walgreens official website, you have to Scroll down a bit and enter either your address, city, state, or zip code to see the testing sites offered by Walgreens around you.
- Once you have found the locations, now it is time for you to select the test. There are three different types of tests available at most of the locations of Walgreens.
- You can either select a rapid NAAT test or a rapid antigen test. Both are rapid COVID tests, and you will receive the test results within two hours of testing.
If you are taking the COVID test for traveling, then we will suggest you take a good look at the government recommendations of the place you are traveling. Usually, people require PCR laboratory test results to travel.
But recently, many governments have started to accept NAAT also. The rapid antigen test is not valid for traveling yet.
- Once you have selected your preferred rapid COVID test, then you can proceed to the location where the test is available.
- After that, it will ask you to select the date and time. After that, it will take you to the next page, where it will give you 45 minutes to fill out the information.
- You have to fill out the name of the patient, gender, date of birth, complete address, contact information, and Centers for Disease Control and prevention help data.
- Once you have filled in the information, it will take you to the next page, where you will see the confirmation of your appointment for rapid COVID testing.
Rapid Covid Testing at CVS (Free Covid Testing Near Me)
CVS Health and pharmacy I also help Americans to get the free COVID testing. They are also driving free rapid COVID testing in association with the Centers for Disease Control and prevention.
Apart from five states, Alaska, Idaho, Vermont, South Dakota, and Wyoming, You can get free rapid COVID testing in any state of the markets of America. They have more than 4500 locations across the nation. Currently followed by the below-given step-by-step tutorial to getting an appointment for rapid testing.
- First of all, you have to click on the above-given button, which will directly take you to the CVS Health and pharmacy website.
- The above-given button will also redirect you to the rapid COVID testing page, where you just have to enter your zip code, city, or state name to start that appointment process.
- After entering your zip code, it will take you to a question page, where you have to fill out simple yes and no questions.
- After that, it will ask you to select the test you want to get and the appointment date. Once you have selected both of the things, it will show you the time available for the testing.
- As the last step, It will ask you to enter The details of the patient, starting from The name, Full address, date of birth, gender, ethnicity, race, contact information, health insurance information, etc.
Once you have entered all these details, it will sign up and create an appointment for you. The process is a bit lengthy, but it is not very difficult.
Rapid COVID Testing at Rite Aid (Free Covid Testing Near Me)
Rite Aid is another big name when it comes to free COVID testing for all eligible Americans. They are also providing free rapid testing for more than two years. You can also schedule a no-cost rapid COVID testing.
The services of Rite Aid pharmacy are only available in 16 states of the US. These states include California, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Washington.
Similar to CVS Health and pharmacy, you will require a vehicle to use the free drive-through testing offered by Rite Aid pharmacy. Currently, they are not accepting walk-ins at most of the locations.
- First of all, you have to click on the above-given button, which will take you to the official website of Rite Aid pharmacy.
- Once you have reached the testing page, you have to scroll down and find the button named schedule appointment.
- After clicking on the Schedule button, it will take you to the third-party page, which is in partnership with Rite Aid pharmacy to create appointments for rapid COVID testing.
- On the schedule page, you have to sign in before you start creating appointments. You can use your Google address to sign in and start the whole process.
- Once you have signed in, it will ask you to enter the pin code or address you live in. After entering the postcode, it will show you all the nearby Rite Aid pharmacy locations and the availability of the tests.
- Now you can select the date and time of your appointment and move ahead.
- On the next page, it will ask you to enter the Detail of the patient, starting from full name, address, gender, contact details, etc.
Rapid COVID Testing at other locations
Apart from the above-given famous pharmacy chains, there are tons of other locations where you can get rapid COVID testing.
For example, Walmart, in partnership with Quest Diagnostics, is also offering free rapid COVID testing to all eligible Americans. You can benefit from rapid COVID testing at any nearby Walmart or quest diagnostic location.
A huge number of independent clinics are also offering pre-rapid COVID testing at numerous locations. These independent clinics are working in partnership with federal or state government administration.
Can I get Free Covid Testing Near Me?
Yes, you can get free rapid testing near you. Centers for Disease Control and prevention, along with several pharmaceutical chains, are offering free rapid COVID testing in every county of the country. For example, Walgreens and CVS Health are the two biggest pharmaceutical giants in the country, providing free rapid COVID testing at more than 9000 locations.